VANCOUVER WINTER OLYMPICS
IMAGE SPOTS & CHANNEL PACKAGE
Foxtel’s Olympic Winter Games coverage was Australia’s first ever multiplatform, multi-channel sports broadcast; featuring 4 dedicated channels, mirrored HD channels, plus live online and mobile streaming. Ink were commissioned to create channel image spots and a channel package that would;
– capture the prestige and quality of the offering,
– showcase winter sports and Vancouver in an imaginative and contemporary way,
– create a sense of place, put the viewer in the snow and ice, in Vancouver,
– be flexible enough that the main opener can deliver shorter spots for individual channels and sports, and
– create intrigue and anticipation in the viewer.
‘The Grandeur and Magic’ became our guiding proposition. The end piece expresses the awe-inspiring majesty of the Winter Games.